Monday, October 20, 2008

First In 10 Months

Yeap, 15/10/2008 was our first jam since Dec 2007. That was a pretty long gap of not hanging around with each other and doing our songs together. Some inner problems did happen last year; everyone then grew wearied of it. I myself lost interest in kicking my Iron Cobra and smashing my Zildjian to the max.



After all, everyone was busy with life; personals, families, works, other hobbies - you name it. I was busy with other projects, but I did miss playing songs for Sahujja'Achra. We are actually in one BIG mission: to embrace people (that care) with our humble melodies of destructions (whatever you're going to call it though).

Then, months and months of checking each other's schedules, then on 15/10/2008 we finally gathered once again to revise all songs we had created. Of course, Mr Nawir was not around. Not that he didn't want to, not that we'd forgotten him; just he's far from us - he settles in Temburong. He can only be around on Friday and Sunday, or during school breaks.



We're like playing cover songs actually. Pretty much all songs are ours, just that every each of us didn't really familiar with the riffs anymore. Poo...10 months did make a hell lot of different, lol. Nevertheless, what excites me more is that during the revise session, Mr Shadow did find newer riffs to make the songs much sweeter and in the same time, devilish!



My legs were not that fit, I am a bit fat than I was last year. Without proper excersises I am a feeble bastard that need to rework everything all over again, haha. Need to regain back the energy so I could synchronise my double pedals with the rest of the blazing instruments the others play.

Enuff with the numbless chats, maybe I would like to see the rest speak themselves soon :)